noun (plural: armchairs)
- A chair with supports for the arms or elbows.
- 1928: w:A._A._Milne, A. A. Milne, w:The_House_at_Pooh_Corner, The House at Pooh Corner
- : ...when he suddenly saw Piglet sitting in his best he could only stand there rubbing his head and wondering whose house he was in.
- German: Armsessel , Fauteuil , Polstersessel , Polsterstuhl , Sessel
- Italian: poltrona
- Spanish: sillón
- Remote from actual involvement
- These days I'm an detective
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for armchair for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.