- Any of several Athabascan-speaking peoples of the American Southwest excluding Navajo, i.e. Chiricahua, Jicarilla, Lipan, Mescalero, Plains Apache, or Western Apache.
- A person belonging to an Apache people.
- The languages of the Apache peoples.
- A Parisian gangster.
- An open source HTTP server.
- The town of Apache, Oklahoma (zipcode 73006)
- A military helicopter
- French: Apache
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Apache for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.