- In opposition to citizenship.
- Against the welfare and best interests of citizens and their citizenship.
- 1997: Douglas P. Fry, Kaj Bjí¶rkqvist, Cultural Variation in Conflict Resolution: Alternatives to Violence
- :To summarize the findings, no schema (with the exception of one minor schema of alienation) expresses either or antidemocratic culture, ...
- 2002: Harold L. Wilensky, Rich Democracies: Political Economy, Public Policy and Performance
- :Under television's relentlessly negative portrayal of events, the civic culture of optimism, idealism, rationalism, and nationalism was gradually giving way to an culture of distrust, a sense of political inefficacy, ...
- 2002: Joshua Scodel, Excess and the Mean in Early Modern English Literature
- :''Milton suggests his republicanism by spurning the implications of Epicurean garden retirement.'
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for anticivic for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.