adjective (angr, ier)
- Irritated, in a temper; displaying anger.
- An mob started looting the warehouse.
- (italbrac, said about a wound or a rash) Inflamed and painful.
- The broken glass left two cuts across my arm.
- (italbrac, figurative, said about the sky or the sea) Dark and stormy, menacing.
- ...nor dreads he the sea... (Horace, The Book of the Epodes, Ode II)
- Angry clouds racing across the sky.
- Dutch: kwaad, kwade, boos, boze
- French: faché, fachée
- German: í¤rgerlich
- Italian: arrabbiato
- Spanish: enojado, enfadado
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for angry for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.