- Province of Marche, Italy.
- Town and capital of Ancona and also the capital of Marche.
- A breed of poultry.
- "In all but colouring, the Ancona is a very similar bird to the Leghorn. It was imported from Italy probably some years before the latter. See ref. p.43.
- French: Ancí´ne (1, 2)
- Italian: Ancona (1) , Ancona (2)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Ancona for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
- An altarpiece, especially one of multiple connected pictures
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for ancona for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.