- of, or relating to any form of analysis, or to analytics
- of, or relating to division into elements or principles
- having the ability to analyse
- (logic) (of a proposition) that follows necessarily; tautologous
- (mathematics) of, or relating to algebra or a similar method of analysis
- (mathematics) being defined in terms of objects of differential calculus such as derivatives
- (linguistics) using multiple simple words, instead of inflection
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for analytic for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.