- Slightly turned or opened; as, the door is ajar (adjective usage).
- When is a door not a door? When it is .
- French: entrebí¢illé, entrouvert
- Slightly turned or opened; as, the door was standing ajar.
- Being at variance or in contradiction to something
Translations: Etymology: on char ajar, on the turn; cerr, cyrr, turn, akin to kehren to turn, and to akerre. See Char.
- What you're telling me is with what your husband told me.
- You have always been with the times.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for ajar for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.