- Marble made of agate, or one that looks as if it were made of agate
- A student at an agriculturally focused college or university.
- A student studying agriculture.
- (given name, female, from Greek, ) Female proper name; nickname for Agnes, Agatha.
- A student or sports team at the w:University of California, Davis, University of California, Davis, w:Cameron University, Cameron University, w:Delaware Valley College, Delaware Valley College, w:New Mexico State University, New Mexico State University, w:North Carolina A&T State University, North Carolina A&T State University, w:Oklahoma Panhandle State University, Oklahoma Panhandle State University, w:Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma State University, w:Ontario Agricultural College, Ontario Agricultural College, w:Texas A&M University, Texas A&M University, or w:Utah State University, Utah State University.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for aggie for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.