- (uncountable) The one or ones mentioned previously.
- The judge read a list of prisoners' names. She then indicated that the were to be hanged at dawn.
- French: suscité
- German: das oben erwí¤hnte, das vorher erwí¤hnte
- previously, Previously mentioned.
- The PA system broadcast a long list of names in the morning, but it wasn't until later that they requested the students report to the health clinic.
- German: oben erwí¤hnt, vorher erwí¤hnt, obengenannt or oben genannt
- Italian: suddetto , suddetta , sopraccennato
- Spanish: ya mencionado
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for aforementioned for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.