- A gaseous or airborne cloud of particulate matter, either as a solid, liquid, or gas, which forces another substance out of a spray can.
- An was used to force the flea powder out of the can.
- (physical chemistry) A colloidal system in which the dispersed phase is composed of either solid or liquid particles and in which the dispersal medium is some gas, usually air.
- In a gaseous or airborne cloud of particulate matter, either solid, liquid, or gas
- The paint came as a can of fast-drying spray.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for aerosol for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.