noun (plural: advertisements)
- A commercial solicitation designed to sell some commodity, service or similar.
- Companies try to sell their products using advertisements in form of placards, television spots and print publications.
- A public notice.
- The city council placed an advertisement in the local newspaper to inform its residents of the forthcoming roadworks.
- Dutch: advertentie
- French: publicité , pub , annonce
- German: Anzeige , Bekanntmachung
- Italian: annuncio , pubblicití
- Spanish: anuncio , publicidad , reclamo
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for advertisement for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.