- something that is mixed together
- the mixing of genetically differentiated groups
- 1883: w:Robert Louis Stevenson, Robert Louis Stevenson, w:Treasure Island, Treasure Island
- : ...the wood still flourished high and dense, all of fir on the land side, but towards the sea with a large of live oaks.
- French: mélange
- German: Beimischung
- Italian: mescolanza
- Spanish: adición , mezcla
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for admixture for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.