- w:American Dental Association, American Dental Association
- w:Americans for Democratic Action, Americans for Democratic Action
- w:Americans with Disabilities Act, Americans with Disabilities Act
- w:Assistant District Attorney, Assistant District Attorney
- The enzyme adenosine deaminase, specifically that affects RNA. See ADAR.
- w:American Diabetes Association, American Diabetes Association
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for ADA for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Etymology: Short form of Germanic names beginning with adal-"noble", such as Adelaide.Also latinized form of Hebrew Adah.
- (given name, female, from Germanic, )
- A programming language.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Ada for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.