- An intended action or deed.
- pretending, Pretending.
- (drama) The occupation of an actor.
- The deeds or actions of parties are called actings to avoid confusion with the legal senses of deeds and actions.
- (present participle of, act)
- temporarily, Temporarily assume, assuming the duty, duties or authority of another person when they are unable to do their job.
- The Acting Minister must sign Executive Council documents in a Minister's absence.
- Acting President of the United States is a temporary office in the government of the United States.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for acting for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.