- The top or highest point; the culmination.
Etymology: (term, sc=Grek, , tr=acme, , point, top, lang=el).
- The very and pitch of life for epic poetry. - w:Alexander Pope, Alexander Pope
- The moment when a certain power reaches the of its supremacy. - w:I. Taylor, I. Taylor
- (medicine) The crisis or height of a disease.
- Mature age; full bloom of life. - w:Ben Jonson, Ben Jonson
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for acme for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.