- (obsolete) acceptance; reception; favorable reception or regard; state of being acceptable.
- This is saying worthy of all . - 1 Timothy 1:15
- Some things ... are notwithstanding of so great dignity and with God. - Hooker.
Etymology: Derivative of accept
- The meaning in which a word or expression is understood, or generally received; as, term is to be used according to its usual acceptation.
- My words, in common , Could never give this provocation. - Gay ??
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for acceptation for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.