- Originally, a mystical word or collocation of letters written as in the figure. Worn on an amulet it was supposed to ward off fever.
- A supposedly 'magic' word associated with stage magic and conjuring.
- The magician waved his wand and said before he pulled a rabbit out of the hat.
- A noun meaning "complicated technicalities" and similar (from Def
Etymology: Magical word used in certain Gnostic writings, relation to Greek Abraxas, a Gnostic deity.
- I don't know all the theoretical about how it works, I'm only its pilot.
- A word used chiefly in jest to denote something without meaning; jargon.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for abracadabra for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.