- (US also ABCs) (uncountable) The alphabet.
- Do you know your ABCs?
- (obsolete) A primer for teaching the Latin alphabet and first elements of reading.
- (not used in the plural) The rudiments of any subject.
- the of finance
- Dutch: ABC
- French: abc m invariable
- Italian: alfabeto
Etymology: The first three letters of the Latin alphabet, standing for the whole alphabet
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- wikipedia:American_Broadcasting_Company, American Broadcasting Company
- (Japan) Asahi Broadcasting Corporation
- Alcoholic Beverage Control
- (context, of chewing gum) Already been chewed
- (Business Management) w:Activity-based costing, Activity-Based Costing
- w:American-born Chinese, American-born Chinese
- African Basketball Confederation
- ABC (B), a Belgian car market
- Atlanta, Birmingham & Coast Railroad
- Aural brevity code
- (Military) Atomic, Biological and Chemical
- American Book Center
- ABC ( Brazil ) An acrostic for Saint Andre, Saint Bernardo and Saint Caetano, satellite cities around Sao Paulo City , a very important industrial area.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for ABC for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.