- A standard paper size, defined by ISO 216.
- dimensions: 841 x 594 mm (840.90 x 594.60 mm)
- A major thoroughfare in England
- You should take the north from Newcastle.
- Under the w:International Union of Railways, International Union of Railways ("UIC") classification system, a steam locomotive that has two coupled driving wheels followed by two trailing wheels, with no leading wheels; also called an 0-2-2.
- of that size
- a sheet of paper
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for A1 for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.