- (music) A tone four fifths below C in the cycle of fifths, intermediate betwen G and A, denoted Aâ™.
- The bassoon came in on a low A-flat.
- (music) A key or other mechanism for producing an A-flat.
- I had to take it to the shop because the A-flat was stuck.
- (music) The key of A-flat major.
- We will now hear the third sonata, in A-flat.
- Dutch: As
- German: As
- Italian: La bemolle
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for A-flat for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.