Translations: adjective (wikipedia, Victorian era)
- A person living, or born in that period, or exhibiting characteristics of the Victorian period.
- Of, or relating to the reign of Queen Victoria or of that period
- Of, or displaying the supposed standards or ideals of morality of that period
- Of the style of architecture or furnishings of that period
- Of, or relating to the state of Victoria in Australia
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Victorian for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.