- A monarch of the British royal family during the sixteenth century. Specifically, King Henry VII and Henry VIII or one of his three children who ascended the throne
- A style of dress popular in Britain during the sixteenth century
Etymology: From the Welsh surname of a British royal family
- Pertaining to the British monarchs of the sixteenth century
- Pertaining to the period of British history ruled by King Henry VII, Henry VIII and the children of Henry VIII
- (architecture) In the style of English buildings of the sixteenth century; using exposed wooden beams on the exterior
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Tudor for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.