- (European Union) Common Agricultural Policy.
- (USA) Civil Air Patrol
- Colleague Assistance Program
- combat air patrol
- Change Acceleration Process
- Colors and Placements
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for CAP for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
- A close-fitting head covering either without a brim or with a peak
- A special head covering to indicate rank, occupation etc.
- An academic mortarboard
- A protective cover or seal
- A crown for covering a tooth
- The summit of a mountain etc.
- An artificial upper limit or ceiling
- (informal) An uppercase letter, abbreviated from "capital"
- The top part of a mushroom
- A small amount of gunpowder in a paper strip or plastic cup for use in a toy gun
- Billy spent all morning firing caps with his friends, re-enacting storming the beach at Normandy.
- A small explosive device used to detonate a larger charge of explosives
- He wired the to the bundle of dynamite, then detonated it remotely.
- (soccer) An international appearance
- Ferdinand won his 50th cap for England in a game against Sweden.
- (Cricket) The cap worn by players as protection from the sun; the cap awarded to a player when first selected to play for a side
- (context, slang) a bullet used to shoot someone; generally used in the phrase 'put a cap in (someone's) ass'
- Italian: cuffia
- Spanish: fulminante
- (informal) To convert text to uppercase
- To cover or seal with a cap
- To award a cap as a mark of distinction etc.
- To lie over or on top of something
- To surpass or outdo
- To set an upper limit on something
- (Cricket) To select a player to play for a specified side
- An abbreviation for capture
- (context, slang ) To shoot someone
- If he don't get outta my hood, I'm gonna his ass.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cap for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.