noun (qualit, ies)
- (uncountable) Level of excellence
- This school is well-known for having teachers of high .
- Quality of life is usually determined by health, education, and income.
- (countable) A property or attribute that differentiates a thing or person.
- One of the qualities of pure iron is that it does not rust easily.
- While being impulsive can be great for artists, it is not a desirable for engineers.
- security, Security, stability, and efficiency are good qualities of an operating system.
- (thermodynamics) In a two-phase liquid-vapor mixture, the ratio of the mass of vapor present to the total mass of the mixture.
- (archaic) high, High social position.
- A peasant is not allowed to fall in love with a lady of .
- membership, Membership of this golf club is limited to those of and wealth.
- The correspondence between a goal and its outcome -- between intent and result of action.