- People who are young; young beings.
- The younger generation.
adjective (younger, youngest)
- The lion caught a gnu to feed its .
- In the early part of growth or life; born not long ago.
- A lamb is a sheep.
- These picture books are for readers.
- The age of space travel is still .
- As if young; having the look or qualities of a young person.
- My grandmother is a very active woman and is quite for her age.
- Of or belonging to the early part of life.
- Our neighbor spent his younger years in England.
- Having little experience; inexperienced; unpracticed; ignorant; weak.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for young for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of young