- (with the) Human life, existence in general.
Etymology: < woruld < (Ger.) , "age of man".
- There will always be lovers, till the "s end.
- (uncountable) (with the) The earth.
- People are dying of starvation all over the .
- (countable) An inhabited planet.
- Our mission is to travel the galaxy and find new worlds.
- An individual or group perspective or social setting.
- In the of boxing, good diet is all-important.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for world for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of world