- An instance of wallowing.
- A pool of water or mud in which animals wallow.
- A kind of rolling walk.
- (intransitive) To roll one's self about, as in mire; to tumble and roll about; to move lazily or heavily in any medium; to flounder; as, swine wallow in the mire.
- With Smithers out of the picture I was free to in my own crapulence.
- (intransitive) To roll; especially, to roll in anything defile, defiling or unclean.
- (intransitive) To live in filth or gross vice; to disport one's self in a beastly and unworthy manner.
- (intransitive) To wither; to fade.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for wallow for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of wallow