Etymology: virtu, from , from virtus, manliness, from vir, man.
- (uncountable) excellence in morals
- (countable) A good habit
- (countable) a good model quality
- (uncountable) chastity and faithfullness
- (countable) an exemplary quality
- (context, Christian, _, angelology, biblical tradition) the second level of angels, ranked above angels and below archangels
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for virtue for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of virtue