- A small, typically rectangular or round, flat, rigid object upon which things are carried.
- I carefully arranged the dishes on the tray and brought it upstairs.
- A flat carrier for items being transported.
- Make sure that tray of eggs is properly loaded.
- The items on a full tray.
- Before long they had consumed a whole tray of shrimp cocktails and sent for another.
- (computing) A moving thing where to put optical disc so computer can read it.
- The CD tray will not open.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for tray for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of tray