- A journey through a particular building, estate, country, etc.
- A guided visit to a particular place, or virtual place.
- A journey through a given list of places, such as by an entertainer performing concert, concerts.
- (cricket) A trip taken to another nation by a test side in which several matches will be played
- (dated) A tower.
Etymology: From French, tour, tourn, from the verb torner, tourner.
- (intransitive) To make a journey; as, to tour throughout a country.
- (transitive) To make a circuit of a place
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for tour for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of tour