- Each of the five digits on the end of the foot.
- An equivalent part in an animal.
- That part of a shoe or sock covering the toe.
- Something resembling a toe, especially at the bottom or extreme end of something.
- (golf) the extreme end of the head of a club.
- (cricket) the tip of the bat farthest from the handle
- An alignment of the wheels of a road vehicle with positive (or in) signifying that the wheels are closer together at the front than at the back and negative (or out) the opposite.
Etymology: Old English taOld English, tÄ, from Germanic
- To touch or tap with the toes.
- (sports) To mishit a golf ball with the of the club.
- taihwÅn. Cognate with Scots tae, Dutch teeDutch, tee, German Zeh, Zehe, Icelandic tí and Swedish tí.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for toe for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of toe