- A written passage consisting of multiple glyphs, characters, symbols or sentences.
- A book, tome or other set of writings.
- A brief written message transmitted between mobile phones.
- (computing) data, Data which can be interpreted as human-readable text (often contrasted with binary data).
- (slang) A text message.
- To send a text message using the Short Message Service (SMS), or a similar service, between communications devices, particularly mobile phones.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for text for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of text