- A challenge
- Noun, challenge.
- (context, Academics) An examination, given often during the academic term.
- A session in which a product or piece of equipment is examined under everyday or extreme conditions to evaluate its durability, etc.
- (cricket) (context, normally "Test") A test match.
- (marine biology) The internal calciferous shell, or endoskeleton, of an echinoderm, e.g. sand dollar, sand dollars and sea urchin, sea urchins.
- To challenge
- Verb, challenge.
- (context, Academics) To administer or assign an examination that is given often during the academic term.
- To place a product or piece of equipment under everyday and/or extreme conditions and examine it for its durability, etc.
- (Cricket) Of a test match
- His average was nearly 100.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for test for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of test