- A limitation, restriction or regulation.
- terms and conditions
- A word or phrase, especially one from a specialised area of knowledge.
- relation, Relations among people.
- We are on friendly terms with each other.
- A part of a year, especially one of the three parts of an academic year in Britain; Michaelmas term, Lent term or Easter term, the equivalent to the American semester.
- (math) One of the addends in a sum
- All of these terms cancel out.
- a duration of a set length; a period in office of fixed length.
- He was sentenced to a of six years in prison.
- near-, mid- and long- goals
- To phrase a certain way, especially with an unusual wording.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for term for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of term