- A tendency to anger or lose patience easily.
- He has quite a when dealing with salespeople.
- The heat treatment to which a metal or other material has been subjected; a material that has undergone a particular heat treatment.
- To moderate or control.
- Temper your language around children.
- To heat-treat a material, particularly a metal.
- Next, the steel by dropping the white hot metal into cold water.
- To mix clay, plaster or mortar with water to obtain the proper consistency
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for temper for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of temper