- A type of small open pie, or piece of pastry, containing jelly or conserve; a sort of fruit pie.
- (slang) A prostitute.
- Synonyms - See WikiSaurus:prostitute
- (slang) By extension, any woman with loose sexual morals.
- Synonyms - See WikiSaurus:promiscuous woman
- To practice prostitution
- To practice promiscuous sex
- To dress garishly or ostentatiously
- Sharp to the taste; acid; sour.
- a tart apple
- Of wine: high or too high in acidity.
- (figuratively) Sharp; keen; severe.
- a tart reply
- tart language
- a tart rebuke
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for tart for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of tart