- A small label.
- A game played by two or more children in which one child (known as "it") attempts to catch one of the others, who then becomes "it".
- (also skin tag) An excrescence of skin.
- (also dung tag or dag) A dangling lock of sheep's wool, matted with dung.
- A type of cardboard.
- Graffiti in the form of a stylised signature particular to the person who makes the graffiti.
- (baseball) An instance of touching the runner with the ball or the ball in a gloved hand.
- The was applied at second for the final out.
- (Chiefly US) a vehicle number plate.
- (computing) An element of HTML code which starts with "<...>" and ends "</...>".
- <title> Hello </title> - title tag
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for tag for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of tag