adjective (sunni, er)
- Of weather or a day, featuring a lot of sunshine.
Etymology: (suffix, sun, y)
- Whilst it may be today, the weather forecast is predicting rain.
- Of a place, receiving a lot of sunshine.
- I would describe Spain as , but it's nothing in comparison to the Sahara.
- (figuratively) Of a person or their mood, cheerful.
- a sunny disposition
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for sunny for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of sunny