noun (countable and uncountable; plural suggestions)
- (countable) Something suggested.
- I have a small : try lifting the left side up a bit.
- Traffic signs seem to be more of a than an order.
- (uncountable) The act of suggestion.
- Suggestion often works better than explicit demand.
- (context, countable, psychology) Something implied, which the mind is liable to take as fact.
- He's somehow picked up the that I like peanuts.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for suggestion for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of suggestion