- A person or thing that sucks
- An organ or body part that does the sucking
- Animals such as the octopus and remora, which adhere to other bodies with such organs
- A piece of candy which is sucked; a lollypop
- (context, horticulture) An undesired stem growing out of the roots or lower trunk of a shrub or tree, especially from the rootstock of a grafted plant or tree.
- To fool someone; to take advantage of someone.
- The salesman suckered him into signing an expensive maintenance contract.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for sucker for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of sucker