- The tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object.
- What is all that on your bedroom floor?
- (italbrac-colon, cadigan) Substitution for material of unknown type or name.
- Can I have some of that on my ice-cream sundae?
- Substitution for trivial details (youth slang)
- I had to do some .
- To fill something up in a compressed manner.
- She stuffed the turkey for Thanksgiving using her secret stuffing recipe of diced bread, onions, and celery .
- To be sated.
- I"m stuffed after having eaten all that turkey, mashed potatoes and delicious stuffing.
- (italbrac-colon, British, Australian) To be broken.
- It"s stuffed.
- (italbrac-colon, vulgar, British, Australian) Insult.
- Get stuffed you arsehole!
- To be cut off in a race by having one's projected and committed racing line (trajectory) disturbed by an abrupt maneuver by a competitor.
- I got stuffed by that guy on the supermoto going into that turn, almost causing us to crash.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for stuff for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of stuff