- capable of produce, producing great physical force.
- a man
- capable of withstanding great physical force
- a foundation
- determined, unyielding
- He is in the face of adversity.
- highly stimulating to the senses
- a light
- a taste
- having an offensive or intense odor or flavor
- a smell
- having a high concentration of an essential or active ingredient
- a cup of coffee
- a medicine
- having a high alcoholic content
- a drink
- (grammar) irregular
- a verb
- (military) not easily subdued or taken
- a position
- (slang) impressive, good
- You"re working with troubled youth in your off time? That"s !
Etymology: From < strang.
- in a strong manner
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for strong for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of strong