- Any disturbed state of the atmosphere, especially as affecting the earth's surface, and strongly implying destructive or unpleasant weather.
- very strong wind, stronger than a gale, less than a hurricane
- weather associated with a storm
- (military) a violent assault on a stronghold or fortified position;
- To move quickly and noisily like a storm, usually in a state of uproar or anger.
- She stormed out of the room.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for storm for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of storm