- a phase
verb (stag, ing)
- ''He is in the recovery of his illness.
- The area, in any theatre, generally raised, upon which an audience watches plays or other public ceremonies.
- ''The band returned to the to play an encore.
- Short for stagecoach, an enclosed horsedrawn carriage used to carry passengers
- ''The pulled into town carrying the payroll for the mill and three ladies.
- (electronics) the number of an electronic circuit"s block, such as a filter, an amplifier, etc.
- a 3- cascade of a 2nd-order bandpass Butterworth filter
- The place on a microscope where the slide is placed
- He placed the slide on the stage.
- To produce on a stage.
- The local theater group will "Pride and Prejudice".
- To demonstrate in a deceptive manner.
- The salesman"s demonstration of the new cleanser was staged to make it appear highly effective.
- To pause or wait at a designated location.
- We staged the cars to be ready for the start, then waited for the starter to drop the flag.
- Via and from Romance
- staticum from stare
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for stage for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of stage