- A difficult position
- I'm in a tight right now when it comes to my free time
- A traversal of a narrow passage
- It was a tight , but I got through to the next section of the cave
- A hug or other affectionate grasp
- a gentle on the arm
- (slang) A romantic partner
- I want to be your main
- (baseball) The act of bunting in an attempt to score a runner from third
- The game ended in exciting fashion with a failed .
- (epigraphy) An impression of an inscription formed by pressing wet paper onto the surface and peeling off when dry.
- The light not being good enough for photography, I took a of the stone.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for squeeze for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of squeeze