verb (snuggl, ing)
- An affectionate hug.
- The final remnant left in a liqour bottle snuggle
- (context, transitive, intransitive) To lie close to another person or thing, hugging or being cosy.
Etymology: First attested in 1687. frequentative, Frequentative of snug.Proclaimed in 2006. remnants
- Sometimes my girlfriend and I .
- The surrounding buildings snuggled each other.
- The pet dog snuggled into its new bed.
- The last drop of jager snuggled the corner of the pint.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for snuggle for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of snuggle