- The dimensions or magnitude of a thing; how big something is.
verb (siz, ing)
- The of the building seemed to have increased since I was last there.
- A specific set of dimensions for clothing etc. seen as fitting a person or set of persons.
- I don't think we have the red one in your .
- (graph theory) A number of edges in a graph.
- (dialectal) An assize.
- (transitive) To adjust the of; to make a certain .
- (transitive) To classify or arrange by .
- (context, transitive, colloquial) To approximate the dimensions, estimate the of.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for size for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of size