- A (usually) metal fastener consisting of a conical, threaded tip, possibly a cylindrical, threaded body, and possibly an unthreaded cylindrical portion between the threaded part the the larger head; it is twisted directly into a solid piece of softer material, or into a pre-drilled hole slightly smaller than the outside diameter of the threads.
- (nautical) A ship's propeller.
- An Archimedes screw.
- (slang) A prison guard.
- (context, vulgar, countable) sexual intercourse, Sexual intercourse; the act of screwing.
- have a good
- (slang) Salary, wages.
- (transitive) To connect or assemble pieces using a screw.
- (transitive) (vulgar) (slang) To have sexual intercourse with.
- (transitive) (slang) To cheat or treat unfairly. Sometimes seen in the form 'screw (someone) over'. In combining this sense with the usage as a synonym for sexual intercourse, screw follows fuck.
- (intransitive) (slang) To be angry.
- (transitive) (slang) To forget or not care about
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for screw for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of screw