verb (schedul, ing)
- A time-based plan of events. A plan of what is to occur, and at what time it is to occur. A conveyance of such a plan, e.g. a written list.
- An ordered list or table, e.g. a fee schedule.
- An annex or appendix to a statute or other regulatory instrument.
- (computer science) An allocation or ordering of a set of tasks on one or several resources.
- To create a schedule.
- To add a meeting, appointment or event to one's personal schedule.
- I'll you for three-o'clock then.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for schedule for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of schedule