- A scoundrel, rascal or unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person.
- A mischievous scamp.
- A vagrant.
- Deceitful software pretending to be anti-spyware, but in fact being malicious software itself.
- An aggressive animal separate from the herd, especially an elephant.
- A plant that shows some undesirable variation.
- An entity set apart from the normal order, which acts in an independent manner. This can apply to individuals, states, or other entities.
- (context, of an animal, especially an elephant) Vicious and solitary.
- (context, by extension) large, Large, destructive and unpredictable.
- 2004: w: Chris Wallace (journalist), Chris Wallace, Character: Profiles in Presidential Courage
- :In the minds of Republican hard-liners, the "Silent Majority" of Americans who had elected the President, and even Nixon's two Democrat predecessors, China was a gigantic nuke-wielding state prepared to overrun the free world at any moment.
- operate, Operating outside of normal controls.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for rogue for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of rogue